terms + conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Debt Free Black Girl LLC’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Debt Free Black Girl LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, whether by digital product, a coaching service, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Debt Free Black Girl and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Debt Free Black Girl. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.debtfreeblackgirl.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.debtfreeblackgirl.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.debtfreeblackgirl.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.debtfreeblackgirl.com
Redistribute content from Debt Free Black Girl (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Debt Free Black Girl, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Debt Free Black Girl shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Debt Free Black Girl reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Debt Free Black Girl a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Debt Free Black Girl; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Debt Free Black Girl’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Information We Collect
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
In order to serve our customers, we collect personally identifiable information, like names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and sometimes credit card information when such information is voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We will only use your personal information for the following purposes: (1) to deliver the products and/or services to you that you have requested; (2) to validate your compliance with the terms and conditions; (3) for content improvement and feedback purposes; and (4) to reach you, when necessary, regarding your use of the web site or product(s).
We may disclose personally identifiable information collected if we have received your permission beforehand (such as to fulfill a third party order) or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or for other special cases described below.
We may also periodically conduct surveys of our subscribers and customers from time to time so we can improve on the products and services that we provide.
By permitting us to collect this information, you will be able to receive information on products and services that may be of interest to you, including related third party offers that we may send to you. You also enable us to personalize your experience with us so that we can provide you with the highest quality of service.
By submitting your email address on this web site, you agree to receive email correspondence from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your telephone contact information on this web site and/or registering to receive the product and/or service offered herein, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry, and/or an application for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (ATSR), 16 CFR ‘310 et seq. and any applicable state and local “do not call” regulations. We retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR and the applicable state regulations.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We also may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better. For example, we may use such data to tailor our advertisements, develop proper survey questions, improve our business, etc.
As another example, we may use session and persistent “cookies,” session logs, web beacons, GIF/pixel tags, banner ads, third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), third party retargeting networks that may display our advertisements to you on other sites that you visit to remind you about us, and third party networks that serve user-requested emails (e.g., for a refer-a-friend email) to collect non-personally identifiable or other aggregated information about site visitors.
Cookies are text files that are used by your computer’s web browser to store your preferences, and enable us to enhance your user experience with our web site.
Emails or newsletters that we send electronically may use techniques such as web beacons or pixel tags to gather email metrics and information to improve the reader’s experience, such as the number of emails that are opened, whether they were forwarded or printed, the type of device from which they were opened, and the location (e.g. city, state, and county) associated with the applicable IP address.
If you visit this site with an open ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to this site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
Other parties such as advertising partners and analytics companies may also be collecting information about your online activity across various websites over time. The information collected by those third parties may include identifiers that allow those third parties to tailor the ads that they serve to your computer or other device.
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that are undefined.
Please note that you do have the option to configure most web browsers to NOT accept cookies. However, be aware that disabling cookies may keep you from having access to some functions or services on our web site or the web-hosted software that runs on our web site.
EU PERSONAL DATA
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Biographical information
- Location information (limited to city, state, zip code, country, and time zone)
- Links to your social media accounts
- Any other information you choose to share publicly on the Services
Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties such as our business partners and service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
- Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Services (e.g., Facebook Connect), or if you share content from our Services through a third party social media service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
- Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
- Information from third party service providers: Some of our third party service providers collect Personal Data about our employees and job candidates and share that information with us.
Information we automatically collect when you use our Services: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- IP address
- Your activity on the Services
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Transaction information (e.g. transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.). For more information, please review the “Information About Cookies” section above.
- Location information (e.g. IP address)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
How Do We Use Your Personal Data? We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user accounts and profiles
- Personalize content on the Services
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Contact you with announcements, updates or offers regarding the Services
- Process orders
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Analyze and improve the Services
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond and fulfill user inquiries and requests
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Complete corporate transactions
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Contractual Necessity: We process the following categories of Personal Data as a matter of “contractual necessity”, meaning that we need to process the data to perform under our Terms of Service with you, which enables us to provide you with the Services. When we process data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the Services that require such data.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Access to content (such as classes, membership, or courses)
Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Location information
- IP address
- Your activity on the Services
Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Personalization of web content on the Service
- Analyzing the use of the Services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
- Payment processors
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Ad networks and marketing tools
- Analytics service providers
- Engineering and development tools
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Hosting service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Services
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
- Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we may transfer your Personal Data, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Data, as set forth in the “Business Transfers” section above.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data? We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use? We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
Personal Data of Children: As noted above, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data? You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by emailing email@example.com.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by making changes to your Profile. You can request that we correct or supplement such data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems by emailing email@example.com.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about DebtFreeBlackGirl.com’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
- Transfers of Personal Data: The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through DebtFreeBlackGirl.com and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to DebtFreeBlackGirl.com in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize MayaElious.com to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. as set forth herein.
DebtFreeBlackGirl.com is committed to the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection and use of Personal Data transferred from the EU. These Principles are (1) notice, (2) consent, (3) accountability for onward transfer, (4) security, (5) data integrity and purpose limitation, (6) access and (7) recourse, enforcement and liability with respect to all Personal Data received from within the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield Principles require that we remain potentially liable if any third party processing Personal Data on our behalf fails to comply with these Privacy Shield Principles (except to the extent we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any alleged damage). DebtFreeBlackGirl.com’s compliance with the Privacy Shield is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns relating to the Privacy Shield. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your Privacy Shield-related complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, you may also resolve a Privacy Shield-related complaint through JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. You can visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim for more information or to file a complaint, at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, you may also be entitled to invoke binding arbitration for complaints not resolved by other means.
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data? If you have any questions about this EU Privacy Notice or our data practices generally, please contact us at email@example.com.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Debt Free Black Girl discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Debt Free Black Girl’s behalf or to provide services available at Debt Free Black Girl’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Debt Free Black Girl’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Debt Free Black Girl will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Debt Free Black Girl discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Debt Free Black Girl believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Debt Free Black Girl, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://www.debtfreeblackgirl.com and have supplied your email address, Debt Free Black Girl may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Debt Free Black Girl and our products and services. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Debt Free Black Girl takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Debt Free Black Girl may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Debt Free Black Girl may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Debt Free Black Girl does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Debt Free Black Girl uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Debt Free Black Girl – by purchasing Debt Free Black Girl’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Debt Free Black Girl collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Debt Free Black Girl. Debt Free Black Girl does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
By using my Website you are agreeing to all parts of the above Disclaimer. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, I may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with mine in exchange of financial compensation. I will make you aware in any instance of me promoting, marketing, sharing, or selling programs, products, or services by including a disclaimer. I only promote programs, products and/or services that I respect, use, and love.
At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are assuming all risks, and you agree that I am not liable in any way for any program, product or service that I may promote, market, share or sell on or through my Website.