As humans, it’s pretty natural for us to think negatively about a situation, especially when things aren’t quite going our way. However, to turn this around, we need to start paying more attention to what we have and what we are grateful for. Instead of focusing on the negative, change your way of thinking by speaking differently. Using affirmations allow you to focus all of your energy on all of the good things happening in your [financial] world.
An affirmation is defined as “the action or process of affirming something.” To affirm something is to state it as a fact, declaring it to be true. Simply put, an affirmation is a positive statement that you say and repeat on a consistent basis to tell the universe that it will come into fruition.
As a mental health professional, I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques with my clients on a daily basis. The premise of CBT is that thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are deeply connected. CBT focuses on utilizing more positive, healthy ways of thinking, which as a result impacts experiences and behaviors positively. Implementing affirmations into your life is a form of cognitive restructuring. By restructuring your thoughts to be more positive, you will be able to focus more on the good in your life, and in this case, with your finances. Ever heard that there is power in the tongue? It definitely is, and by speaking these positive money statements, you will start to live more abundantly. Things are gonna start to shift.
By counting your blessings and radiating positivity, you will activate a cycle of abundance and prosperity. So stop focusing on the negative!
These 10 money affirmations have been super beneficial to me as I maneuver throughout this thing we call life. There are times where I fall off the wagon and find myself speaking negatively about certain situations, but these positive statements remind me of how blessed I am. Using these statements on a daily basis may not happen overnight, but try to implement repeating them on at least a weekly basis and increase your repetitions from there [whatever you feel comfortable with]. Happy positive thinking!
1. Money comes to me effortlessly.
2. I attract wealth and prosperity.
3. The universe is conspiring to make me money, in any and every way.
4. Everyday I am becoming more and more prosperous.
5. I always have enough money for myself and my family.
6. I am sensible with money and manage it wisely.
7. I am worthy of making more money and living the life of my dreams.
8. I move from poverty thinking to prosperity thinking and my finances reflect this.
9. I am open and receptive to new streams of income.
10. In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the Universe offers. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask, I am Divinely guided and protected, and I make choices that are beneficial to me. I rejoice in other’s successes, knowing there is plenty for us all. I am constantly increasing my conscious awareness of abundance, and this reflects in a constantly increasing income. My good comes from everywhere and everyone. All is well in my world.
Now let’s talk about it. What are some negative things that you’ve said about your personal finances in the past? Do you find it hard to speak positively when everything seems to be going wrong in your life? Sound off in the comments, I wanna hear from you!
P.S. If you thought that this was insanely awesome or made you think about someone that you know, please share this with them!